The Learning Tree is an Equal Opportunity Employer.......
- The Learning Tree is a Drug-free Workplace
- Criminal histories are checked via fingerprint cards at the Sheriff's office
- The shift hours vary depending on the position
- We promote further education and encourage our teachers to attend childcare classes and seminars
- Work hours are typically Monday thru Friday. On occasion, a meeting is scheduled on Saturday
- Vacation is offered to those employees whom have worked for at least one year
- Your child may attend the center providing that there is an opening in the appropriate classroom. Childcare tuition is offered at half price
All job positions are posted until filled unless specified. If you find a position that you are interested in applying for, you will need to complete an application. A link has been provided below for your convenience.
|*There are currently no positions available
To apply for an open position, please print and fill out an Employment Application
Click here to receive a free download of Adobe's Acrobat Reader